Following these few tips will help you get the most out of your tracerpix prints. If you need clarification of any of these suggestions please call our Customer Care Line at: 1-888-821-4234.
Here’s how to make the best possible tracerpix prints!
- 1.Use photos with high resolution for optimum results:
- Generally speaking, the higher the resolution the better the results, but pictures taken with a 1.5 megapixel or greater digital camera or cell phone will be adequate.
- 2. Avoid using images with dramatic contrast changes for flips:
- For example, a very dark photo combined with a very light photo (night and day) can result in less than optimum results.
- 3. Try to avoid solid backgrounds:
- Solid backgrounds produce an effect called “ghosting” which allows you to see the shadow of another image being used. The more going on in the background the better the tracerpix print.
- 4. Don't mix portrait and landscape photos (vertical and horizontal) to make a multi flip tracerpix print.
- Print orientations must be the same (either all portrait or all landscape).
We hope these tips help you achieve dazzling results on your tracerpix order.
More questions? Check out our Answers or Contact us directly.