Your Question isn't here? Please Contact Us
- Q. What if I am having problems uploading my images?
- A. Consider upgrading your web browser to the latest version.
- Q. What kind of photos are best for action pictures™ Products?
- A. Most photos will work just fine but please see the Helpful Tips page for obtaining the best results possible.
- Q. Is there a Minimum Resolution requirement?
- A. Yes. Please see the Helpful Tips page.
- Q. Can I use photos scanned from my film camera?
- A. Yes, as long as the scanned images have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- Q. Can I get custom sized prints?
- A. Not at this time.
- Q. What is Lenticular Imaging?
- A. If you feel your action pictures™ card, you will notice a ridged surface on the front of the print. This ridged surface is actually a lenticular lens which allows you to see different images when you hold it at different angles.
Need to return an action pictures™ product: action pictures™ Return Form